Daniel J. Esparza
Daniel was born in Oxnard, California, and raised in Peoria, Arizona. After completing his education, he began practicing primarily in the areas of estate planning and business law. He later added probate litigation as a practice field to better serve his clients. His litigation experience includes removing multiple trustees for breaches of trust and invalidating a will and deed for undue influence.
Daniel's current areas of practice include estate planning, probate, guardianships, conservatorships, and business law. He finds great fulfillment in helping his clients navigate through their legal issues and protect their interests and those of their loved ones.
In his free time, Daniel enjoys spending time with his family, watching baseball, hiking, and studying various cultures and their histories.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. -2017
- Law Review: Indiana Law Journal, Associate and Assistant Editor, 2015 – 2017
- Sungkyunkwan Univ. Grad. Sch. of Busin, Seoul
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration -2016
- Estate Planning 50%
- Probate/Trust Administration 20%
- Probate/Trust Litigation 5%
- Guardianships/Conservatorships 20%
- Business Law 5%
- Arizona, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2018
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Joseph LaRue
- john Jakubczyk
- Kyle Felix