Katherine Silvestri began working as an attorney at a large law firm in Upstate New York before moving to Arizona. She received her BA in English Literature and Business Management from Geneseo College and went on to attend Penn State Law. She is admitted to practice in both Arizona (2022) and New York State (2019).
Katherine worked in a variety of practice areas before committing to a career in Family Law. Prior to joining Lincoln & Wenk, Katherine worked on dependency cases for the Arizona Department of Child Safety, where she learned firsthand what it truly takes to fight for a child's well-being. What drove her to pursue family law was a desire to advocate for others, knowing that good people all go through hardships. In situations like these, clients trust their attorney to use care, skill, and judgment to see the case through to the best result. Katherine's mediation and trial experience, combined with her receptiveness to clients, are the bedrocks of her approach to litigating sensitive family court cases.
In her personal time, Katie hikes and camps as much as she can. She loves recreating her grandmother's traditional Italian recipes, and follows the Arizona Diamondbacks and Phoenix Rising Soccer Club.
- Penn State Law, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 2018
- Honors: Penn State Law Moot Court Board, 2016-2018
- State University of New York, Geneseo, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2015
- Honors: President’s List
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Sigma Tau Delta
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta
- Major: English Literature
- Major: Business Management
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Child Support Modification and Enforcement
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Wills for Heroes
- New York, 2019
- Arizona, 2022