Family Law And Estate Lawyers Serving You
Vanessa consistently earns rave reviews from clients for her thorough, compassionate and patient handling of their needs. Vanessa serves as an Advisory Board Member for ARAG Legal Plans and is a member of the Arizona Women Lawyers Association. She has been recognized for her excellence by several legal organizations throughout the course of her career, including the American Institute of Legal Counsel, as well as being named an Elite Service Provider by ARAG Legal Plans.
Vanessa graduated from Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, Arizona and went on to attend Northern Arizona University for her undergraduate degree. She pursued law school after three years of working in the corporate world and graduated from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois in 2011. She returned to Arizona shortly after and began her legal career. Since that time, Vanessa has focused her practice to the field of Estate Planning (wills, trusts and probate) and Guardianships and Adoptions.
In her free time, Vanessa enjoys traveling, yoga, hiking and spending time with her family, friends and beloved dog, Simon.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Adoption and Guardianships
- Arizona, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2012
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2011
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: Psychology
- Minor: Criminal Justice
Honors and Awards
- American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Elite Service Provider by ARAG Legal Plans
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Advisory Board Member, ARAG Legal Plans
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Activities
- “Wills for Heroes”