Divorce and Family Law Attorneys Serving You
Showing People The Way To A Better Future
When a legal concern involves your family, it can be very difficult to gain clear perspective and visualize solutions that will work for everyone. Finding an attorney you can speak with openly and depend upon for balanced legal guidance is essential.
Whether you anticipate being able to reach a settlement through calm negotiations or expect a contentious dispute over children and finances, you can turn to the experienced family law attorneys at Lincoln & Wenk, PLLC.
Our legal team knows Arizona family law and how to make it work for our clients. At Lincoln & Wenk, PLLC, we build our client base by taking good care of the clients we already have.
A Productive, Reasonable Approach Backed By Experience In Litigation
Beginning with a detailed initial consultation, we will get to know you and understand all of your most important concerns. When it comes to our family law cases, we collaborate with our clients to come up with personalized solutions that keep them in control of key decisions and keep legal costs manageable. We are also experienced trial attorneys capable of aggressively protecting yours and your family’s best interests in court when the time calls for it.
Let Us Help You Through Your Divorce Or Other Family Law Matters
We have a wide-ranging family law practice with established strengths in:
- Divorce: Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, we offer divorce counsel and representation that is tailored to each client’s unique needs and concerns – including document preparation — as well as concerns unique to military divorce, such as division of military retirement and benefits.
- Child custody and visitation: We know how important child-related issues are for parents. We provide compassionate, effective advocacy for parents seeking positive, fair outcomes in child custody and visitation matters.
- Child support and alimony/spousal maintenance: By understanding the factors used by the court to determine child support and spousal maintenance, we are able to effectively advocate for and maximize support orders to meet our clients’ needs. We are able to effectively advocate for child support and spousal maintenance (support or alimony) orders that serve our clients’ needs.
- Property division: Our rigorous analysis, and adept negotiation and litigation skills can ensure that our clients obtain favorable outcomes during the property division process. We also have the experience and skill required to generate positive outcomes in high net worth divorce cases by consulting with specialized accounting resources, business valuation experts and other professionals.
- Post-divorce issues: We offer help with all post-divorce family law issues, including modifications of support and custody, child relocation (move-away) cases, stepparent adoptions, paternity matters and a vast spectrum of other Arizona family law challenges.
- Guardianships: When a child or incapacitated adult needs the benefit of a guardian, we can help you work through the process to secure that designation and the legal rights that come with guardianships.
- Document preparation: Whether it be due to financial constraints or other circumstances, we are happy to provide document preparation services on a flat-fee basis for clients dealing with divorce, child custody, child support or a variety of other issues.
- Domestic violence: If there has been significant domestic violence between you and your spouse and/or minor children, this can have a significant effect on the outcome of your case. We counsel our clients not only on the various options available to protect themselves from domestic violence, but also the potential consequences that can result from it in a divorce or child custody case.
Discuss Your Family Matter With A Lawyer
We will help you evaluate tough decisions and form realistic expectations. Our goals always center on helping our family law clients find the best paths to resolution and move forward with hope and stability. To schedule a consultation with the attorney best qualified to address your unique concerns, call 623-536-5500 or reach out to us online.