Daniel J. Esparza
Daniel J. Esparza obtained his Juris Doctor (JD) from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where he served as an associate and assistant editor for the nationally recognized Indiana Law Journal. He concurrently received his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the globally recognized Sungkyunkwan University Graduate School of Business in Seoul, South Korea. Daniel is admitted to both the Arizona State Bar and the United States District Court for Arizona. He also serves on the Sun Health Board of Professional Advisors and the Catholic Foundation Professional Advisory Board.
Daniel was born in Oxnard, California, and raised in Peoria, Arizona. After completing his education, he began practicing primarily in the areas of estate planning and business law. He later added probate litigation as a practice field to better serve his clients. His litigation experience includes removing multiple trustees for breaches of trust and invalidating a will and deed for undue influence.
Daniel’s current areas of practice include estate planning, probate, guardianships, conservatorships, and business law. He finds great fulfillment in helping his clients navigate through their legal issues and protect their interests and those of their loved ones.
In his free time, Daniel enjoys spending time with his family, watching baseball, hiking, and studying various cultures and their histories.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. -2017
- Law Review: Indiana Law Journal, Associate and Assistant Editor, 2015 – 2017
- Sungkyunkwan Univ. Grad. Sch. of Busin, Seoul
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration -2016
- Estate Planning 50%
- Probate/Trust Administration 20%
- Probate/Trust Litigation 5%
- Guardianships/Conservatorships 20%
- Business Law 5%
- Arizona, 2017
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2018